Perfect for Winding Coils, Inductors, Transformers, Lighting, Ballasts, Relays & Timers, Motor Applications. Insulated with polyurethane and nylon.
Soft copper solid round conductor
Insulation base coat: modified polyester resin. Overcoat: modified amide imide resin. (High tech enameled insulation)
200°C (392°F), thermal index (N)
- NEMA MW 35-C
- NEMA MW 73-C
- High speed winding processes for: Open motors, airtight motors, automotive coils.
- Manufacturing of compact coils for applications where additional copper is required in stator and rotor grooves.
- Excellent thermal stability, excellent dielectric and mechanical properties.
- Very good chemical resistance to common solvent and coolants.
- Better sliding during coil insertion in slots (reduced friction factor).
- High resistance to abrasion.
- Chemically resistant to freon: 12, 22 and 134 A